Welcome to the iclique-in technology, Inc. (iclique-in) web site www.ichamba.comand any other web sites or services owned or operated by iclique-in (the iclique-in Services).iclique-in values the privacy of our subscribers, reviewers, customers, members, and others who visit and use the iclique-in Services (collectively or individually, You or Users).
This Privacy Notice describes what information we gather from you, how we use that information, and what we do to protect it.By using the iclique-in Services, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this notice.
Please be aware that any personally identifiable or other professional information that you voluntarily choose to display on the iclique-in Servicessuch as when you submit or update a listing or submit an evaluationbecomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction.
The Information iclique-in Collects:
- User-provided Information: You may provide to iclique-in what is generally called personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, credit card number and billing information) when use the iclique-in Services.In addition, iclique-in collects and stores any reviews, evaluations, directory listings and any otherinformation you provide through the iclique-in Services.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the iclique-in Services, we may send one or more cookiessmall text files containing a string of alphanumeric charactersto your computer.iclique-in may use both session cookies and persistent cookies.A session cookie disappears after you close your browser.A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the iclique-in Services.Persistent cookies can be removed.Please review your web browser Help file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you visit the iclique-in Services or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including clear gifs or web beacons.This automatically collected information may include Internet Protocol address (IP Address), web browser type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the iclique-in Services, the pages you view on the iclique-in Services, and the dates and times that you visit the iclique-in Services.
The Way iclique-in Uses Information:
- iclique-in uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the iclique-in Services including without limitation iclique-in listings, evaluations, and guides.We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative purposes such as notifying you of major iclique-in Services updates, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any listings or evaluations that you have posted to the iclique-in Services.
- iclique-in may supplement or enhance the information that you provide or that we collect with data received by iclique-in from third-party sources.
- iclique-in uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the iclique-in Services work and look, and to create new features and functionality.
- iclique-in may use automatically collected information and cookies information to:(a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the iclique-in Services; (b) provide customized third-party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- iclique-in will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in.
When iclique-in Discloses Information:
- iclique-in does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent. Please be aware, however, that any personally identifiable or other professional information that you voluntarily choose to display on the iclique-in Servicessuch as when you submit or update a listing or submit an evaluationbecomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction
- iclique-in discloses automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain listings, guides, programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the iclique-in Services.
- We may disclose User information to affiliated companies or other businesses or persons to: provide web site hosting, maintenance, and security services; fulfill orders; conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionality; and assist iclique-in in improving the iclique-in Services and creating new services features.We require that these parties process such information in compliance with this Privacy Notice, we authorize only a limited use of such information, and we require these parties to use reasonable confidentiality measures.
- iclique-in may also disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.In some cases, we may make such disclosures without first providing notice to Users.
- iclique-in also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect iclique-in from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the iclique-in Services; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of iclique-in, our Users, or others.
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable or professional information with iclique-in, in which case iclique-in will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the iclique-in Services.You may update, correct, or delete your account information and preferences at any time by going to the My Profile section of the iclique-in Services.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information.YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
Third-Party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites:
If an advertiser asks iclique-in to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, women ages 28 - 36) or audience segment (for example, women ages 28-36 who have used certain components of the iclique-in Services or who have participated in certain features) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience that they were trying to reach.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
iclique-in uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information.We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to iclique-in, and you do so at your own risk.Once we receive your transmission of information, iclique-in makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems.However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If iclique-in learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. iclique-in may post a notice on the iclique-in Services if a security breach occurs.Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
International Visitors: The iclique-in Services are hosted in the United States and are intended solely for visitors located within the United States.If you nonetheless choose to use the iclique-in Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data outside of those regions to the United States and by providing your personal data on the iclique-in Services you consent to that transfer.
In the Event of Merger or Sale: In the event that iclique-in is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice:
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically without further notice to you and this will be reflected by a last modified date below.Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes.In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received that personal information.Your continued use of the iclique-in Services constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of personal information you have provided to us, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you and obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
Effective Date, Date Last Modified: This Privacy Notice is effective as of October 29, 2007.
iclique-in Contact Information: Please contact iclique-in with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at:P.O. Box 927705, San Diego, CA 92130 and email: email@example.com We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days of its receipt.